Distance Learning & Remote Meeting Technology
Private & Public Platforms
We can help.
iVideoLive is a secure distance learning program providing students with the opportunity to attend school remotely from their home. Students communicate with the instructor, view presentations or videos, interact with other students, and engage with resources in work groups. The instructor leads the class, reviewing coursework material live in real time.
The Virtual Classroom is staffed by local teachers or student volunteers.
Advantages of Virtual Classrooms
- Eliminates the need to travel to learning centers, maximizing convenience for students
- Provides a structured curriculum during class sessions
- Easily accessible to students from any location as long as they have access to a computer and internet
- Only qualified local instructors & volunteers lead tutoring sessions
- Provides students with fellow online classroom peers to co-review coursework
- Staffed by local teachers and student volunteers from its own district.
iVideoLive can be used for for impromptu meetings, family chats online, local civic meetings, open MIC discussions and group projects where members need to check-in on progress and bounce ideas off one-another. With the virtual environment, ideas and collaborators are never far away.
Would You Like A Live Demo Of The Program?